PC Suite will allow you to manage and update the software of your Vertu Constellation handset. It has been developed to work with Microsoft® Windows® 7, or Windows Vista SP1 or newer, or Windows XP SP2 or newer.
You can connect your phone to your PC either with a Vertu data cable or with Bluetooth wireless technology. Any software required for the operation of your Bluetooth wireless technology card or adaptor should be installed before installing PC Suite.
For more information you can download the latest version of PC Suite using the link below.
The iSync plug-in allows you to use iSync on your Macintosh to keep your contact and calendar data synchronised with your Vertu phone.
The CD-ROM provided with your Vertu phone contains the iSync plug-in. You can also download the latest iSync plug-in using the link below.
How to use:
- Click on Download iSync plug-in to start the installation.
- Installer package will open a simple wizard. Follow the steps to install the plug-ins on your MAC
- Once the plug-ins have been installed, connect you phone via the USB cable provided (select PC Suite mode on the phone) or pair your phone with the Mac via Bluetooth (ensure Bluetooth is enable on both devices)
- Open iSync and pick Add Device from the Devices menu of iSync.
- You can now start synchronising phone with your MAC
- iSync is supported on the following operating systems:
Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) does not support iSync