Please read these Terms carefully - they set out the basis on which you are allowed to use www.vertu.com (the “Site”). If you have any questions about the Terms or do not accept them, please contact us at email@example.com before using the Site. These Terms may be incorporated into other activities that take place on this Site, such as the use of your user accounts.
1. Who are we?
We are Vertu Corporation Limited and subsidiaries or affiliates (“Vertu”) ("we") or ("us"), a company registered in England & Wales, with company number 07753443, having its registered office address at Beacon Hill Road, Church Crookham, Hampshire, GU52 8DY. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are a manufacturer and retailer of luxury mobile phones and complementary services.
2. Modifications to this Site and these Terms
We may change the Terms from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes.
We may change, modify or withdraw access to this Site and/or any content, products and/or services on this Site at any time, with or without prior notice.
3. Permitted Use
This Site and its contents are protected by intellectual property rights, and either belong to us or are licensed to us to use. You may not copy or use them without our consent in writing except as stated in the rest of this Section 3 (Permitted Use).
The use of this Site and the Site content is permitted for private, non-commercial use only. The use in press releases and other documents classified as public is permitted if the source for the information has been stated. You may electronically copy, share and print in hard copy any Site content for these permitted purposes, provided that:
- no content is modified in any way;
- no graphics are used separately from accompanying text;
- our copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies and you acknowledge Site as the source of the material; and
- the person to whom you are providing these materials is made aware of these restrictions; and
- you make any copies only in accordance with the Terms.
Individual pages accessed via the Site may be subject to additional restrictions as stated on such pages. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse your use of this Site and to prevent or restrict access by you immediately and without prior notice if we believe that your conduct violates these Terms.
4. Personal information
5. Our liability to you
These Terms do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for:
- personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
- fraud; or
- any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
We cannot guarantee that this Site will be:
- compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use;
- available all the time or at any specific time; or
- accurate and up to date, but we try. However, the information on this Site is given for general information and interest purposes only and you should not rely on it. We recommend that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking any action based on the information contained on this Site
We are only liable to you for losses which you suffer as a direct result of our breach of these Terms.
We are not responsible to you for any business losses that you may incur, including but not limited to lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
You may have other rights granted by law, and these Terms do not affect these except if the two are inconsistent. If this is the case then these Terms will override any other rights which you may have, unless this is not permitted by law.
6. Links / no endorsements
We do not permit any third-party sites to include any Internet address incorporating the VERTU name and brand or include WebPages and metatags other than with our prior written authorisation or using our sharing functionality with certain social media organisations.
You may not link to this Site from another website without our consent in writing or unless you use our tools for sharing with certain social media sites, unless you:
- link only to the homepage of the website at www.vertu.com;
- don’t create frames or any other border around the Site;
- comply with all relevant laws and regulations on the website or platform you are linking from;
- ensure that the website you are linking from is not in any way illegal; and
- don’t imply that we endorse or are associated with your (or any other) website, product or service.
7. Our Contract
These Terms deal with your access to this Site. If you make a contract with a third party who is named or referred to on this Site, you should make sure that you are happy with the terms of that contract and take legal advice if necessary. Please note that we may not necessarily keep a copy of these Terms, so we advise you to print a copy of them for your information in the future. Our contract and all communications between us will be in English.
8. Customer Service
If you have any questions about the products and/or services or need assistance with the products and/or services, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have any complaint about us or this Site, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try and resolve it as soon as possible. If we have a dispute regarding your use of the Site or these Terms, the courts will use English law to determine that dispute. If you wish to take legal action against us, as we are a UK company you should do so in the English courts only.
Version: August 2014